Nearly twenty years ago, long before many non-asset based third party freight companies were even in business, Broussard began investing in technology to help its clients. Today, Freight Cowboy harnesses the third generation of those investments and places that advantage in the hands of its clients.
Our proprietary (Freight Cowboy) Shipment Management Software System is:
- Completely web-based and quick to deploy
- Easy to use and intuitive
Since 1978, our firm has focused on logistics management and has built a team of experts with dedicated account support personnel. Back when we started, very few companies (except the very largest) had in-house transportation and logistics expertise. Line-item auditing of accounts payable was a very new practice then; computer software was not yet available to support it. Today we process nearly $1 Billion in freight invoices annually, which allows us to:
- Acquire substantial market intelligence of shipping best practices
- Leverage that $1 billion of buying power on behalf of our clients
We let our clients speak for us. We constantly seek out their opinions on how we are doing and what we can be doing better. The principles that drive us are:
- Responding in a timely manner
- Being sensitive to customer needs and requests
- Providing dedicated support personnel
This approach has earned us some of the highest marks in any industry in client satisfaction when our clients are asked whether they would refer our company to a colleague or friend.
Freight Cowboy is an elite logistics management company. In the transportation industry, there are literally thousands of brokers, freight forwarders, and third party logistics companies (3PLs) in operation across North America. Less than 1% of those, however, is TIA Performance Certified, a recognized best practices program within the transportation industry emphasizing, among other things, a strict code of ethics.
What this means to clients. Awards and recognition are one valuable way to measure success. But the bottom line is all this hard work should have tangible benefits for clients. Here they are.
The benefit of TIA Performance Certified companies is the peace of mind:
- That the firm is part of the industry’s elite,
- That the firm adheres to the strict TIA Code of Ethics and best practices doctrine,
- That the firm has a guarantee bond up to $100,000,
- That you will not spend more on increased bond payments to carriers.
Consider this the next time you look for help shipping your cargo.